| #35699 posted 2017-10-08 @ 06:00 GMT |
Cluster has released hakchi2 with support for the new SNES Classic Mini from Nintendo. You can find the release in his GitHub repository or in the download section here.
Changelog v2.20 (internal version 188.8.131.52):
* SNES Classic Mini support.
* Automatic ROM conversion to special SNES Classic Mini's format. ~75% of games are working fine. You can use RetroArch mod for problem games.
* For expert users: you can select SNES game and press Ctrl+Alt+E to show hidden Preset ID editor.
* Individual profiles for different consoles, so you can use the same hakchi2 for both NES, SNES, Famicom and Super Famicom. You can select console type using "Settings menu".
* 7-Zip compression support for all platforms and emulators. You can compress or decompress any game using only one checkbox.
* Group operations. Now you can select multiple games in the main window, right click on them and do mass compression or mass cover downloading only for selected games. Hold control to select individual games.
* For expert users: NAND dump, NAND-B dump and memboot features. Don't use it if you don't known what is it.
* Some bugfixes and refactoring.
[ This message was edited by modrobert on 2017-10-08 @ 06:29 GMT ]
_____________________________ ____________ __________________ /\________
\ __________________ \ _____/____/ _ \ /_ /
/ / | l/ _/ ____) _/ _ \ \/ cREAM /
/______________l_______/ \______________\_______| \_ /________/
-+--Mo!-------------- \________/ ------------------- l_______/_____\ -----+-