| #36024 posted 2018-06-15 @ 18:03 GMT |
I just got word that loading backups seems to be working on Nintendo Switch, check Jan4V's forum thread over at gbatemp.net for more info.
Note that saves don't work for me atm, you should wait for mememenu/similar. Minecraft works, others not tested.
There is also a video of the method in action posted on YouTube.
Thanks goes to bombchomp and pOOBAH for the heads up.
Switch backup loading is here:
1) Get a title id of any game you have installed from http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Title_list/Games (this is your target titleid)
2) Create a directory on SD : sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*
3) use hactool to extract the romfs.bin and exefs files from your main nca from the game you want to run instead of your target (its in secure from XCI - the biggest one)
4) put romfs.bin in sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*/romfs.bin, exefs files into sd:/atmosphere/titles/*target_titleid*/exefs/
5) Edit titleid in main.npdm (in exefs) to contain target title id (this might help http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=NPDM)
6) run a fs_mitm containing CFW release, run your target app (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-get-layeredfs-working.507460/)
_____________________________ ____________ __________________ /\________
\ __________________ \ _____/____/ _ \ /_ /
/ / | l/ _/ ____) _/ _ \ \/ cREAM /
/______________l_______/ \______________\_______| \_ /________/
-+--Mo!-------------- \________/ ------------------- l_______/_____\ -----+-