| #36109 posted 2018-08-19 @ 09:39 GMT |
Chucky has made a custom board/PCB design he calls Re-Amiga 1200 which is based on the Amiga 1200 Rev 1D.4 motherboard. Besides selling the unpopulated (empty) boards he also shares the design files if you want to make your own.
ReAmiga 1200 is an Amiga 1200 Rev 1D.4 with the following changes:
* Supports Round AND Square powerconnector. (round have 2 incoming +5V wires).
* New reworked Composite logic, with additional S-Video Support.
* RF-Modulator removed and replaced with optional VGA Connector that is buffered, Still NO Scandoubler.
* Selectable SEL signals for floppy, you need to cut the traces and solder in a connector to select.
* Optional NMI (IRQ7) Possibility.
* A500 Compatible Keyboard connector (actually not tested yet).
* Support for the Ratteswitch with solderoles for required signals so no need of a socket on CIA.
* Extra power connectors for +12 and +5V fans, also extra power connector close to CPU slot to add power or fans.
* PCMCIA Reset fix so cardreset software is not needed.
* Optional onboard leds where LED and +5V are separated also optional “opt” led, with jumperwire for pcmcia activity led.
EAB forum thread: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=93836
Help with component location: http://www.hertell.nu/locator/locator.php?project=r1200
[ This message was edited by modrobert on 2018-08-19 @ 10:20 GMT ]
_____________________________ ____________ __________________ /\________
\ __________________ \ _____/____/ _ \ /_ /
/ / | l/ _/ ____) _/ _ \ \/ cREAM /
/______________l_______/ \______________\_______| \_ /________/
-+--Mo!-------------- \________/ ------------------- l_______/_____\ -----+-